Dr. Tong Ker Wei Julius
Dr. Julius Tong Ker Wei graduated from the University of Melbourne Dental School with a Bachelors of Dental Science with Honors, where he practiced at the Royal Dental Hospital, Melbourne. He has since been in full-time private practice in Singapore.
His interests lie in the area of Orthodontics with a focus in aligner therapy where he is an accredited Invisalign provider and awarded the Diamond status in the individual category.
Dr Tong strongly believes in and regularly attends courses and continued professional development in the area of Implantology where he is a provider of Osstem and Astra implant systems. He is also trained in aesthetic intra-oral laser procedures.
With his focus in a patient-centered treatment approach, he strives to provide personalised treatments to suit every need.
- Graduated from the University of Melbourne Dental School with a Bachelors of Dental Science with Honours.
- Clinical dentistry experience in Royal Dental Hospital in Melbourne and community clinics
- DIAMOND provider for Invisalign by Align Technology in 2018 – Individual Level
- PLATINUM ELITE provider for Invisalign by Align Technology in 2016 & 2017 – Individual Level
- Accredited provider for Osstem Implants
- Member of Aesthetic Dentistry Society Singapore
- Member of The International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)