Dr. Tai Li Lin
Dr. Tai Li Lin graduated from the University of Western Australia with a Bachelor of Dental Science with Honours. She was awarded the university’s John Prichard Memorial Prize in recognition for her performance in Dental Public Health, and was also conferred the Dean’s Honours upon graduation.
While most of her training took place at the Oral Health Centre of Western Australia, Dr. Tai has also work experience in hospitals such as the South Perth Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital, Sir Charles Gardner Hospital, as well as the Special Needs Dental Clinic in North Perth. She enjoys meeting new people and tailors each dental visit uniquely to each individual.
Dr. Tai has since been working in private practice and is a strong believer in continuous professional development. Through courses conducted both locally and overseas, she seeks to stay abreast with new techniques and technologies. Besides being an accredited Invisalign provider, she is also an Osstem Implant provider and a certified Laser Safety Officer. In her free time, she enjoys drawing and dressmaking.
Qualifications & Appointments
- Bachelor of Dental Science (Honours), University of Western Australia
- Member of the Singapore Dental Association
- Member of the College of General Dental Practitioners (Singapore)
- Registered with the Dental Board of Australia
- Certified Laser Safety Officer, Aachen Dental Laser Center
- Accredited Invisalign provider since 2017