Dr. Elstan Lim
Dr. Elstan Lim graduated from National University of Ireland – University College Cork where he obtained Honours in Bachelor of Dental Surgery. He was awarded the distinguished Irish Dental Council – Undergraduate Dental Prosthetic Award.
Dr. Elstan places great emphasis on remaining in touch with recent advancements in dental technology in order to provide the most up-to-date treatment for patients. For this reason, he values regular attendance of Continuous Professional Education in order to stay updated.
Through years of caring for patients at Cork University Dental Hospital, Dr. Elstan has found that good patient-clinician rapport is the key to ensuring successful treatment. With that in mind, he aims to provide comprehensive treatments and minimise dental anxiety by tailoring his approach to suit individual needs. He also places great emphasis on remaining in touch with recent advancements in dental technology in order to provide the most up-to-date treatment for his patients
He is a certified Invisalign provider, Osstem Implant provider, and completed further training from Practical Clinical Orthodontics as well as Advanced Oral Implantology. He obtained his accreditation in the National Dental Examination Board (NDEB) of Canada in 2015.
Dr. Elstan shows great interest all aspects of dentistry, but particularly enjoys work involving aesthetic dentistry, implantology, prosthodontics, and orthodontics.
- Graduated from the National University of Ireland with a Honours in Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Awarded the Irish Dental Council – Undergraduate Dental Prosthetic Award
- Accredited in the National Dental Examination Board (NDEB) of Canada
- Platinum provider for Invisalign in 2018 – Individual Level
- Certified Osstem Implant provider
- Completed Advanced Oral Implantology