Dr. Cheng Eng Wah
Dr. Cheng Eng Wah is the principal surgeon and founder of all i.Dental clinics with a Post-Graduate Diploma in Dental Implantology, a current member of the International Team for Implantology, the Royal College of surgeons in the United Kingdom and member of the Faculty of General Dental Practitioners (U.K.). He has also been elected as a Fellow in the International College of Dentists (ICD).
Dr. Cheng is well known to be very passionate in his work with a genuine intention to help patients improve the way they smile, look and feel about themselves. He is professional, gentle and caring towards his patients, with a delightful sense of humour that never fails to make your dental visit a truly comfortable and enjoyable experience.
Since his graduation from National University of Singapore in 1986 with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.), Dr. Cheng has since worked in private practice actively improving smiles and facial profiles for thousands of patients for 30 years. He has undergone extensive training in Orthodontics which include a lingual orthodontic course in Barcelona with the European society of Lingual Orthodontics in 2006. Well versed in a variety of orthodontic treatments techniques that include removable and functional appliances, Straight Wire and Invisalign.
Under his charge, I.Dental was appointed as Invisalign Dedicated Clinic in 2014. After the completion of several advanced Invisalign courses held internationally by Align Technology, he has gone on to attain a PLATINUM ELITE provider status in 2014 and DIAMOND provider status since 2015. In addition, Dr Cheng has also achieved the Invisalign Lifetime Achievement for having completed more than1500+ Invisalign cases on his own. Under his leadership, i.Dental continue to see more Invisalign cases and has attained Black Diamond provider status in Singapore from 2016-2017. And in 2018, I.dental clinched the Blue Diamond provider status.
Dr Cheng has also been recently invited to be a Consultant at Align Technology Academic Advisory Board. Through sharing his clinical knowledge at various education and training events, he hopes to train up more dentists in the use of Invisalign. He also have a clinical case submitted to the Global Invisalign Gallery (View Case Here).
- Graduated from National University of Singapore in 1986 with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Dental Implantology
- Current member of the International Team for Implantology
- Current member Royal College of surgeons in the United Kingdom
- Current member of the Faculty of General Dental Practitioners (U.K.)
- Fellow in the International College of Dentists (ICD)
- PLATINUM ELITE provider for Invisalign by Align Technology in 2014 – Individual Level
- DIAMOND provider for Invisalign by Align Technology since 2015 – Individual Level
- DIAMOND provider for Invisalign by Align Technology in 2015 – Clinic Level
- BLACK DIAMOND provider for Invisalign by Align Technology since 2016 – Clinic Level
- Invisalign Lifetime Achievement for handling 1,500+ cases
- Key Opinion Leader for Invisalign by Align Technology
- Clinical Speaker for Invisalign by Align Technology
- Voted by global dentists to receive one of the 3 Best Case Award in 2015 (View Case Here)
- Consultant Dentist for Invisalign at Align Technology Academic Advisory Board
- Certified by Asia Pacific Laser Institute to carry out laser dentistry
- Certified Trainer for AMD diode lasers